Friday, January 3, 2020

The 'Chollykid' will debut in the cinema with the movie 'Dolittle'

Another "Chollywoodense" will debut on the big screen, this time it is José Manuel Arispe, better known as "Chollykid".

I tell you that the journalist will debut in the seventh art in the new version of the film "Dolittle", yes that starring Eddie Morphy.

"I would give the Malapata rabbit a voice in the movie. They called me a month later, to tell me that on December 12 the character was touching me. Dolittle They didn't tell me what character it was, so when I arrived at the studio, I had a session, the scene was explained to me; a scene in which Robert Downey, that is, Dolittle, the doctor, arrives at a jail, falls prisoner, then there I come as to present a Dolittle fight, he has a fight there and I I am like the one who receives the whole world. "



Chollykid describes his character like this: "It is a ragged rabbit, vivacious that if you see it uses a patch and therefore very happy and grateful. This premieres in 2020. Eager to continue doing this."

Want to study dubbing

Now, he doesn't want to keep that alone anymore. He plans to opt for a scholarship or something to leave the country, specifically to study dubbing, since the experience was unforgettable.

It should be noted that for the credits of the film he sent: José Manuel Arispe (Chollykid), but the creators decided to leave him alone as "Chollykid. Arispe thanks Ingrid De Ycaza who was the one who baptized him. She is very happy for him, because he never They thought the nickname would get tab away.

source : https://dolittleus.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment